Overview of my project

My project is to create a digital magazine where typography has a leading role. You must target the customer as much by images as typography. That is why I want to know how typography can interact with people’s emotions. The target for the magazine will be people not in the design world, not professional in this environment. 
This magazine would aim to discover the design through typography. The main point of this magazine is that it will be available in three different magazines: one targeted for children, one for teenagers and one for adults. The typography will be in a specific style for each volume of the magazine. By targeting different types of audience in my magazine (children, teenagers and adults), I can study what kind of information is important to know to attract people’s attention. But especially how to play a psychological role through typography. I like when the typography is part of the picture and when they use it to underline emotion or sensibility of subject. I will discover by statistics the interest of one form or another to trigger some emotion from a person. In this digital magazine, typography will be attractive, I want people see more typography as an image in the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment